Airbeat One will be presented on July 12 - 13 at the Neustadt-Glewe aerodrome for a special 14th edition.
It's a special edition for Airbeat One. 20 years being one of the most acclaimed festivals in the German country. Celebrated outside of its classic dates, during the days July 12 - 13, will feature more than 300 artists. Known for their spectacular mainstages at the Neustadt-Glewe aerodrome, they have already announced the first artists that make up this first phase.
- Mainstage: Boris Brejcha, Neelix, Paul van Dyk, Scooter, Steve Aoki and Timmy Trumpet.
- Arena Stage: Ann Clue, Claptone, Deborah de Luca, Nora en Pure and Skiy.
- Terminal Stage: Hbz, Klangkarussell, Lexy & K-Paul, Vize and Younotus.
- Eagle Stage: Brennan Heart, Headhunterz, Noisecontrollers, Sickmode and Wildstylez.
- Second Stage: Captain Hook, Fabio Fusco, Hatikwa, Mandragora and Vegas.
- Mainstage: Charlotte de Witte, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Fritz Kalkbrenner, Hardwell and Vini Vici.
- Arena Stage: Indira Paganotto, Kölsch, Lilly Palmer, Moritz Hofbauer, Vintage Culture and Reinier Zonneveld.
- Terminal Stage: Bassjackers, Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman, Gestört aber GeiL, Klingande and Mike Perry.
- Eagle Stage: Frontliner, Jebroer, Ran-D, Rebellion and Sefa.
- Second Stage: Astrix, Liquid Soul, Omiki, Phaxe and Ranji.
Currently, the 3-day pass costs 149,99 euros in presale phase 1. For 100 more euros, you can also purchase the VIP. All the information can be found on Airbeat One website.